And here we are with fun facts from around the world – Trivia Tuesdays.
- According to a study by the New York Bakery Co, Brits say ‘sorry’ up to 8 times a day. Source
- There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long (eye hip arm leg ear toe jaw rib lip gum). Source
- For the movie E.T, the sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly. Source
- In the mid-1960s, Slumber Party Barbie came with a book called “How to Lose Weight.” One of the tips was “Don’t eat.” Source
- When asked if he knew the speed of sound, Einstein said he “didn’t carry such information in my mind since it’s readily available in books.” Source
My favourite is the first one. Respect for the British, since Sorry isn’t an easy word to say. Maybe I’m a Brit and I just don’t know it 😀
Which one do you like the most?