I hope it’s still Tuesday in some part of the world! Was so busy oggling at Derek Shepherd that I lost track of time.
And, that brings me to my first trivia.
- Pssst.. Did you know: Singer Taylor Swift named one of her cats, Meredith Grey, after the main character in Grey’s Anatomy. (Yay! I am not the only crazy one! ) Source Wish I could make this a Grey’s Anatomy special, but I guess we’ll leave that to some other day. 😀
- Pssst.. Did you know: In Milan, Italy, when an operator dialed a wrong number, the phone company fined the operator. Source
- Pssst.. Did you know: The pile of excreta that the young Jamal jumps into in Slumdog Millionaire was made from a combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Delicious. (No wonder, the actor was so thrilled while doing the scene 😛 ) Source
- Pssst.. Did you know: The first transatlantic wedding took place on December 2, 1933. The groom was in Michigan. The bride, in Sweden. The ceremony took seven minutes and cost $47.50. Source
- Pssst.. Did you know: The number of years it took in the United States to achieve a 25% market share was 44 years a car , for the phone 35 years and for the Internet – 7 years! Source
- Pssst.. Did you know: Marie Curie’s notebooks are still radioactive. (Better stay away from Marie Curie’s notes) Source
I am quite surprised knowing all that. Which one did you like the most?