I have written the below rules for entry/registration for the Forum Awards. I would encourage all members to go through the rules and advise of any changes/additions/deletions to the rules. I will also write separate rules/procedures to follow for each of the award categories and post it separately.
Rules for Entry into the Forum Awards:
1. The blog must be live at the time of entry.
2. The Awards are open to anyone that writes a blog – whether they are members of the Alumni Forum or not.
3. Each blogger may enter into two categories. Entries can be made during the registration process after which the blogs entered will be open for a poll on the B101 Alumni Forum. During the registration process any member of the forum can suggest a blogger for an award category. Bloggers cannot nominate themselves.
4. The B101 Alumni Admins will nominate the Top 5 suggested blogs for each category for voting in the polls. Only the Winner of the Award will be announced, the poll results will not be public.
5. Each Award will have its own set of procedures to follow. Should the winner choose to accept the award, he/she is expected to follow through the procedure like answering a set of questions or nominating other bloggers for the next award cycle.
6. A blogger who has once been chosen a winner for a particular category of award, shall not be eligible to be nominated for that particular category again for a period of one month. There are no restrictions for again nominating the bloggers who were previously nominated but did not win in the same category.
7. There are 4 Award categories. Registration (nomination) will be open for a week after which it will be open for poll on the forum. Each week one category of awards will be conducted.
8. The B101 Alumni Forum Admins are not eligible to be nominated for any category of awards.
9. The Alumni Admins reserve the right to disqualify entries that contain offensive material.
10. All blog entries submitted must be legal and with the permission of the blog owner (especially if you are nominating a blogger who is not a B101 Alumni Member)
Rashmi (Mind and Life Matters)