May this agony free me forever
Called by the wind, we fluttered.
Droopy as a dying cactus blossom
Lovely, serene, looking out for more.
Perplexed eyes, cupped hands, dried lips.
Lights shine bright, chasing out darkness
Perfect imperfections galvanized her infinite smiles.
Calm settles comfortably in the silence
Steps taken by faith, where now?
On Repeat:Work, play, write, live!
Thanksgiving approaches, eat well and wisely!
Darkness of drizzling dreary damp days
Joey doesn’t share food. Me too.
Speaking with a mouthful of ashes
Remember the poor and the afflicted.
Forget all worlds, come to me.
Right now, right here, I’m alive.
- This is a group weekly event.
- This week–17 entries. Thanks everyone!
- There is no theme, 6 words. We publish every Tuesday.
- You are most welcome to participate.
- Please send your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org